Payment Question

Guest The dude

Guest The dude

Hello,

Question about payment

If you have TCadmin, you have to make every month the 15,95 over to TCadmin, or goes the payment automaticly every month, and when it goes every month automatic, can you stop the TCadmin service every month, so the payments stops etc, that you don't have a contract for a year for example, but can stop the TCadmin service every month when you like...

Hope you understand it, my english is not very good :D

I think I understand and have the answer that I believe you are looking for. The answer to

can you stop the TCadmin service every month, so the payments stops etc
is yes. Keep in mind though that if and when you do this your TCA panel will not be available to your customers either if you were to allow your account to be suspended for non-payment. Your account would however be reinstated upon payment being posted to your account.

Having stated the above it does make a nice option for anyone just starting out, or a squad/clan looking to run their own dedicated box without having a long term contract to be held liable for.

Archived