WHMCS: Server Command Error

CMillo92

Hey everyone! I have setup TCAdmin and WHMCS the way its supposed to be setup (to my knowledge) for autosetups. I have setup a test product and when I go to activate it I get an error "Server Command Error." No other details just that. I am not using this for game servers just voice servers (Ventrilo / TeamSpeak 2). I was almost 100% that the configuration of both TCAdmin and WHMCS was right, but I guess not. Any input would be great.

The easiest way to contact me would be MSN but if not you can E-Mail me or post a reply here.

MSN: cody_millo@hotmail.com

E-Mail: cody_millo@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for any help! By the way, the TCAdmin support desk doesn't help for shit. I actually had one of them post "Got me on that one. I have never seen that before. I will turn this over to the developer to take a look at." The developer really hasn't offered any great support either...

TCA support was not able to help you as they did not write the WHMCS plugin. It sounds like WHMCS may not be passing the correct values to TCA's API. I would contact Matt at WHMCS as he is the one who wrote the plugin and should be able to help you. Otherwise another user here who is using it successfully may be able to jump in and help you.

As DougK said, contact WHMCS and they will supply you a 3.6.2 version of the TCA module which works.

We encountered this issue when upgrading from 3.6.1 to 3.6.2 - TCA integration completely stopped working, but a quick ticket - and they sent us the updated & working module.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived