Some clarificaiton

Guest NachoDuck

Guest NachoDuck

Hey there,

I've used your panel before when I've bought gameservers from providers but now we are looking to move our server to our very own dedicated server. However there is a complication, if we are to receive the service from the dedicated server provider for the price we want we have to agree the server will be used for gameservers only and to combat this they have strict rules than neither MySQL or Apache can be installed on the server. However I was reading around your site and it sounded as though you might be able to do what we need as we have our main site hosted from another host so obviously they have MySQL and Apache installed. So my question is, is it possible to have the web front end part of the control panel installed on our web server and for it to be able to adminster the gameservers on our dedicated server?

Much thanks :)

Hey there,

I've used your panel before when I've bought gameservers from providers but now we are looking to move our server to our very own dedicated server. However there is a complication, if we are to receive the service from the dedicated server provider for the price we want we have to agree the server will be used for gameservers only and to combat this they have strict rules than neither MySQL or Apache can be installed on the server. However I was reading around your site and it sounded as though you might be able to do what we need as we have our main site hosted from another host so obviously they have MySQL and Apache installed. So my question is, is it possible to have the web front end part of the control panel installed on our web server and for it to be able to adminster the gameservers on our dedicated server?

Much thanks :)

If you are looking to rent a dedicated server we could help. You will get complete access to the server desktop. All come wth Windows 2003 Server and you can set TCAdmin up if you want.

***All server come with this***

"1 Gig of RAM (upgradeable anytime to more RAM), 250 Gig SATA HD, dedicated server includes 1300GB of throughput at no additional cost and each are connected to a dedicated 100Mbps port. Run as many game installs as you want. No Contracts No Setup Fees."

As Dougk94 said you, you can rent your dedicated server where you prefeer or use your personal dedicated server...

but you can buy a special tcadmin license.........

""""""""""""""Some of these providers offer our TCAdmin© Datacenter Edition software which allows the client to have their very own master server setup without the hassle of finding game files and configs. Ask your provider about it today. Perfect for startup GSPs that are trying to break into the business, or for larger clans that want complete control over their server. These providers are denoted by the * mark next to them."""""""""""""

If you are looking to rent a dedicated server we could help. You will get complete access to the server desktop. All come wth Windows 2003 Server and you can set TCAdmin up if you want.

***All server come with this***

"1 Gig of RAM (upgradeable anytime to more RAM), 250 Gig SATA HD, dedicated server includes 1300GB of throughput at no additional cost and each are connected to a dedicated 100Mbps port. Run as many game installs as you want. No Contracts No Setup Fees."

Just to clarify. Any host on the dedicated page (http://www.tcadmin.com/dedicated.php) can offer dedicated servers with tcadmin installed/configured. Please refrain from highjacking threads for the purpose of advertising, It's not cool. (especially in this sites "pre-sales" forum)

Archived