Clan Pay module

xpservers

swish i sent you an email as im having an problem getting it to work. Contents of the email:

Hello Swish. First off thanks for the nice piece of work with this module. Im having an issue getting it to work though. I followed your instructions and this is what I have:

I uploaded all fines in binary mode to respective folders

I configured all the admin settings and groups

My donation directory is here:

http://xpservers.net/billing/modules/teampay

now it says I have to edit the teampay.php file in the above directory but you cant cause its zend optimized file. So I edited the one in the base directory you guys provided.

ABSOLUTE PATH TO SSI.PHP -->

<!-- ie: /kunden/homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/ssi.php -->

<td><center><?php include '/kunden/homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/ssi.php'; ?></center></td>

These are my absolute paths.

Now any time I try click on history on the teampay tab or a user clicks pay invoice I get this error

An error has occurred with the given operation

Type: User Error (256)

Description: QUERY: SELECT '#006600' as color, user_id as anmd5, payment_date AS newdate, date_format(payment_date, '%Y/%m/%d') as newdate2, IF(STRCMP(verify_sign,'admin'),CONCAT('Donation from ', payer_name,''),CONCAT('Admin Credit: ' , payer_name)) as description, payment_amount AS amount, payment_amount as cr, 0 as db FROM `teampay` WHERE user_id='854d6fae5ee42911677c739ee1734486' AND `payment_status` = 'Completed' UNION ALL SELECT '#990000' as color, transactionid as anmd5, transactiondate AS newdate, date_format(transactiondate, '%Y/%m/%d') as newdate2, IF(STRCMP(action,'admin'),CONCAT('Payment on Invoice: #', invoiceid),CONCAT('Admin Deduction: ', LEFT(response, INSTR(response,':')-1))) as description, amount AS amount, 0 as cr, amount as db FROM `invoicetransaction

Request: GET /billing/index.php?fuse=teampay&view=History

Script: homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/classes/NE_Mysql.php

Line Number: 154

Stack:

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/classes/NE_Mysql.php (154) : trigger_error

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/inc/class.statement.php (417) : ne_mysql::query

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/inc/class.statement.php (97) : statement::parsestatement

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/views/History.php (17) : statement::statement

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/classes/NE_Controller.php (167) : history::dispatch

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/front.php (76) : ne_controller::processview

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/index.php (3) : require

I upgraded to 3.1.4 and still getting the same error.

Looks like it keeps some settings (under the admin tab of teampay) of recent transactions from when i use to have it installed. Maybee I have to wipe it out clean and start fresh. I did the uninstall and reinstall but settings may still be corrupt in the DB. Any way to wipe out or any advice. Here is the error again:

An error has occurred with the given operation

Type: User Error (256)

Description: QUERY: SELECT '#006600' as color, user_id as anmd5, payment_date AS newdate, date_format(payment_date, '%Y/%m/%d') as newdate2, IF(STRCMP(verify_sign,'admin'),CONCAT('Donation from ', payer_name,''),CONCAT('Admin Credit: ' , payer_name)) as description, payment_amount AS amount, payment_amount as cr, 0 as db FROM `teampay` WHERE `payment_status` = 'Completed' UNION ALL SELECT '#990000' as color, transactionid as anmd5, transactiondate AS newdate, date_format(transactiondate, '%Y/%m/%d') as newdate2, IF(STRCMP(action,'admin'),CONCAT('Payment on Invoice: #', invoiceid),CONCAT('Admin Deduction: ', LEFT(response, INSTR(response,':')-1))) as description, amount AS amount, 0 as cr, amount as db FROM `invoicetransaction` WHERE transactionid LIKE 'TEAMPA

Request: GET /billing/index.php?fuse=teampay&view=History

Script: homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/classes/NE_Mysql.php

Line Number: 154

Stack:

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/classes/NE_Mysql.php (154) : trigger_error

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/inc/class.statement.php (417) : ne_mysql::query

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/inc/class.statement.php (97) : statement::parsestatement

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/modules/teampay/views/History.php (17) : statement::statement

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/classes/NE_Controller.php (167) : history::dispatch

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/newedge/front.php (76) : ne_controller::processview

homepages/21/d171392759/htdocs/xpservers/billing/index.php (3) : require

We've created from null our own TeamPay system. It's not a module for CE and works directly with DB. We have compared it to TeamPay @ ceaddons.com and found our version better working ;)

---------

"If you want something to be done best way - do it yourself" ))

We've created from null our own TeamPay system. It's not a module for CE and works directly with DB. We have compared it to TeamPay @ ceaddons.com and found our version better working ;)

---------

"If you want something to be done best way - do it yourself" ))

Not to be an ass here, but Swish provides teampay free for anyone to utilize-keeping in mind it was originally an addon for his own company, that he graciously extended to the community. In my opinion I wouldn't criticize what he has done unless you plan on offering your 'better' version free to the public like he has..I find your comment pointless otherwise.

Thanks for the free, and great product swish :)

Not to be an ass here, but Swish provides teampay free for anyone to utilize-keeping in mind it was originally an addon for his own company, that he graciously extended to the community. In my opinion I wouldn't criticize what he has done unless you plan on offering your 'better' version free to the public like he has..I find your comment pointless otherwise.

Word......

No problem :)

You are correct, TeamPay was created for internal use only at first. Then I saw the high demand for others to use it and figured hey...why not....now there are just over 1 hundred companies using it. We hope to progress it along its future path. Thanks for your kind words buuuuuuudy

Archived