Request: Crysis Wars

Nemesis

i havent made my own config before but seems like ive got it all setup right, except the command line wont launch. Ive tried a few differnt things. I can create the server with tcadmin, but if wont start. So I then create a shortcut to the desktop with the following command line properties:

C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC13772115121407787002578\Bin32\CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe -root "C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC13772115121407787002578" +exec "server.cfg"

If i click the shortcut i created on the desktop the server starts fine. So i tried converting it to TCADMIN format.

Inside the "add game config" section in TCADMIN ive got the command line setup as follows:

%userfilespath-notrailingslash%\Bin32\CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe -root "%userfilespath-notrailingslash%" +exec "server.cfg"

but still wont launch..... :(

Any help appreciated.... :)

So, I need to verify something to me it seems you can't run this game off a box just by transferring the files.. Has anyone been able to just transfer the required server files and input a command line in the target line of the shortcut created. Has TCadmin released a full config and instruction on how to get the Crysis Wars to work without installing the game on any server that uses it??

i bought the game through steam, remote desktop connected into my server, installed and logged into steam, downloaded the game, copied the game files steam downloaded into a new folder (my TCADMIN installation folder), Then deleted steam and the game files it downloaded, then used my own TCADMIN config and its working 100%. No need to install the game on the box.

There is already a config posted, if you want mine let me know and i can add it here too.

But you did install the game on that server which means it had the proper registry entries for any folder to launch the game. If you were to install the files to a different server and trasnfer the files to a 2nd server you would not be able to make it work. That is the problem I am having

The manual mention it only allows one server per computer... Anyone know if this is true or not?

It's not true. But be careful, all ports except game will bind on ALL ips of the server :(

So with TCAdmin you'll have to modify them by hand once install is done (and after email with game information was sent) :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use