Enterprise license

Salmus

*Enterprise licensing allows up to 10 user assigned dedicated remote servers. This feature set of TCAdmin is in addition to normal remote servers which host multiple customer's game and voice servers. There are no limits to the amount of regular remote servers you can run under your enterprise license.

In other words, what does this means ? I can't have more than 10 remote servers in one master ?

I can have more master servers ?

You can have as many remote servers as you want. But only 10 of them may be assigned to a user (IE a dedicated server with games control included).

If you don't/won't offer tcadmin game control with your dedicated servers this doesn't affect you.

If only some of your dedicated server customers will have it then it might affect you, but you can buy more remote liscenes if needed.

If all your dedicated server customers will have it then it probably will affect you unless you don't have many dedicated server customers.

I'm pretty sure they do this to avoid companies buying the enterprise liscence and then basically reselling tcadmin under the table since that liscence is unlimited remotes.

This really sucks, I will never ever buy an enterprise licence beacouse of this reason ...

An FULL licence is an FULL licence ! Not a limited one ...

LOL show me a unlimited license you can install on as many machines as you want and assign to any number of people for no additional cost, and I'll show you a business going (or has gone) bankrupt. :p All unlimited licenses have restrictions, it is a needed part of a company staying in business.

ouch, too much cofee salmus ? :)

I dont see why Entreprise is not a full licence ??? When you buy a windows server licence you cannot host customers on it and i never heard people complaining that's not a "full" licence ! :)

Anyway, TCAdmin is a very good panel we are very happy with it ! :) Thanks the team !

Archived