Need HELP With TCADMIN

kaosx

Hi there i have got alittle but further with aito setup but its still not creating it it syatys in processing for about 1min and the changes status to error

When i try to process it i get this error it sets up the user account i can login and stuff just no server running

I get this in an email also

Any ideas what the problem can be

Thanks in advance

Nedd help i been at this for 4 days

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no available servers for auto setup in datacenter Atomic ServersServer: [Auto] Owner: X-77

Automatic Configuration

Error: There are no locations configured with the files for this game. Please contact your game server provider with this error message.

There was an error processing your game server. Please contact your game server provider.

Check your setting in

Admin Home > System Settings > Servers > Server Details: "Billing API"

Admin Home > System Settings > Plugins > Automation Configuration: "Billing API Settings"

Thanks for the reply Jissh

Admin Home > System Settings > Servers > Server Details Aloow Signups is ticked

Service level is 15

Service Limit: 30

Counter Strike Source is highlited in Billing API settings

in GS Automation

Billing API Settings

this is ticked Enable Billing API (Auto Setup/Suspend/Unsuspend/Delete)

I even just setit up this way on the order form and still nothing

http://wiki.whmcs.com/TCAdmin

thanks in advance for any replys

just tried another test order

User ID Create Date Game Slots Private Billing ID Status Action

x-77 10/6/2008 8:02:05 PM CSS 10 False 10 Error

When i go to process i get

There was an error processing your game server. Please contact your game server provider.

And if i go to process advanced i have to create the server with IP and port and rcon password

and select the server

Admin Home > Game Server Automation > Creating Game Server

Game Server Automation

A new game server is being created. You will receive an email when the game server is ready for use.

thats after i went to process advanced

anyideas as why to that is the only way i can get it to work?

• 6 months later...

Make sure you have it configured correctly, and don't do what I did and forget to actually create the username that you have configured WHMCS to use. I battled it for hours ;)

Also, I had a problem when I just added to IP that the billing was hosted off of TCA would reject it. I had to add ALL the ip's that were bound to the machine I was hosting billing off of.

Archived