My GSP Site - Feedback Please

Benheryet

Not bad, could use some more work on banner.

Also might want to add some more pages explaining your company ect.

*TWO THUMBS UP*

-Richard.

Yeah the banner was from my old website, I just added it as a rush job. What do you think about template? Should I get a new one?

Avoid this: "400GB Bandwidth" as you can have some stupid guys flooding your server just to make you paying much more bandwidth ;)

and why are you talking about "premium USA dedicated servers" as you have a .co.uk domain ??? i think you must tell thats a premium UK server ;)

Avoid this: "400GB Bandwidth" as you can have some stupid guys flooding your server just to make you paying much more bandwidth ;)

and why are you talking about "premium USA dedicated servers" as you have a .co.uk domain ??? i think you must tell thats a premium UK server ;)

I will remove the bandwith. I have a USA server, but I liked the name sourceservers, but .com was taken. I will probably get a UK server soon though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If this is a US company with a UK domain name that might not be a good marketing strategy. US customers tend to shop for US companies when it comes to game server providers. The UK domain name could cause customers to never even look at your site or not give your company a chance.

It has nothing to do with national pride or wanting to support US companies, it’s about support and service. The conception is, because the company is in the US it will be easier to get support and the service will be better. We all know location has little or nothing to do with the support or service you receive form a GSP but in the minds of consumers, it might have an impact on their buying decision.

Archived