Call of duty world at war

CroX

Hi all, i have a big problem.

I upload the file on my server but i have a problem to run it.

If i run it with the crack nobody can join in, say error- NO BAD CHALLENGER-

In the original server people join and wait on - Aweiting connection -

How to risolve this problem?

I can't imagine anyone here is going to help you run a cracked server.

No reputable GSP will run a cracked server, not only is it ilegal, you're going to compromise your server's security by installed code that could contain any manner of malware. The advice anyone will give you here, is to run a full legal copy of the game and encourage your customers to do the same.

Besides that cracks can to be goods or bad, in COD4, PB did in the past several IPs bans. When Evebalance did this in the ip that you had a cracked server you didn't can run a original server after.

Do you remember the message Banned by punkbuster? :)

Cracks are a big risk.

Customer or not who do you think they will come gunning for the host of that ip address and if its registered to you they will instead you loose that ip rang via ripe.

how ever if its not registered to you your host will get it then he will turn your stuff off lol.

tbh with you i would really think before posting stuff like that on here or anywhere really

but you shoudl give your customer soem advice "GET A OFFICIAL COPY" or leave kind of thing.

I think everyone on here has made it very clear that you have either made a mistake by allowing a client to install cracked software, or that you have made a mistake by doing so yourself.

Either way, my advice would be to either get legal, or get out of the gsp business, otherwise you may be in for a shock!!

I would not advise anyone to run a cracked copy of any software. However, with that said, running multiple installs of a legally purchased game is just as bad.

You would not try to buy 1 copy of TCAdmin and run it on 15 servers so what makes you think buying one copy of COD WAW and running it on 15 servers is ok.

So before you start condemning someone make sure you are in compliance with EULA.

Edited by SickPuppy

However, with that said, running multiple installs of a legally purchased game is just as bad.

You would not try to buy 1 copy of TCAdmin and run it on 15 servers so what makes you think buying one copy of COD WAW and running it on 15 servers is ok.

So before you start condemning someone make sure you are in compliance with EULA.

We're talking about game servers and except for few games, you can run unlimited number of servers ... (but not all EULA are talking about this!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use