request counterstrike 1000fps config

bmoore0206

Is it Counter-Strike or Counter-Strike : Source?

For Counter-Strike : Source, you need to have HPET enable in the bios + Source PingBooster so if you dont have this, you cannot do 1000FPS. That is for Windows Server 2008 only ... forget with Win2003.

Edited by agentpr24

• 3 months later...

bmoore0206,

Here are the step to have 1000FPS Counter-Strike : Source server on Windows 2008 ;

1) Get yourself a MotherBoard compatible with HPET.

- High Precision Event Timer (HPET, formerly known as Multimedia Timer)

2) Make sure your BIOS as an option that allow you to enable it.

3) Install Source PingBooster (http://www.ariangaming.com/spb.rar) and make sure it run 24/7/.

If you cannot have the line 1 & 2, forget your 1000FPS on Windows Server 2008. Like we all say, dont search on how to make it on Windows Server 2003 ... it does not work unless someone make it possible ... and i would pay to see that.

As for the command line, here are mine ;

Default Command Line: -game cstrike -console +ip %serverip% -port %serverport% +maxplayers %slots% +exec server.cfg -nobots -tickrate 100 +fps_max 0 +tv_maxrate 6500 +tv_snapshotrate 10 +tv_maxclients 0 +tv_enable 0 +tv_autorecord 0 +tv_delay 90 +map de_dust2

Private Command Line: -game cstrike -console +ip %serverip% -port %serverport% +maxplayers %slots% +exec server.cfg -nobots -tickrate 100 +fps_max 0 +tv_maxrate 6500 +tv_snapshotrate 10 +tv_maxclients 0 +tv_enable 0 +tv_autorecord 0 +tv_delay 90 +map de_dust2 +sv_password "%privatepassword%"

Custom Command Line: -game cstrike -console +ip %serverip% -port %serverport% +maxplayers %slots% +exec server.cfg -nobots -tickrate 100 +fps_max 0 +tv_maxrate 6500 +tv_snapshotrate 10 +tv_maxclients 0 +tv_enable 0 +tv_autorecord 0 +tv_delay 90 +map de_dust2 %usercmdline%

Custom Private Command Line: -game cstrike -console +ip %serverip% -port %serverport% +maxplayers %slots% +exec server.cfg -nobots -tickrate 100 +fps_max 0 +tv_maxrate 6500 +tv_snapshotrate 10 +tv_maxclients 0 +tv_enable 0 +tv_autorecord 0 +tv_delay 90 +map de_dust2 +sv_password "%privatepassword%" %usercmdline%

P.S.: Steven Crothers, i would reply this on the "low performance" for 1000FPS on Windows Server : It is half true unless you have "+fps_max 0" in the command line because before we change that, the server was going from 600FPs to 999FPS ... always going up and down and since we change the command line to "+fps_max 0" ... we have stable 1000FPS with -20 max for any public or private.

Edited by agentpr24

By the way, it is possible to show a xxxFPS server ... our CSS expert lost is time to check something out and here what he made.

He told me how he did it but i was not realy listening but doing a 1 000 000 000 000FPS is possible on any windows server but in reality its not more than 512FPS for Win2003 and 1000FPS on Win2008 that as the HPET & ect.

P.S.: The SS are from a Windows Server running on Win2008 with HPET ... not Linux.

CSS_FPS1.thumb.JPG.4b60450ec31faa58bd82aa28a4c6becc.JPG

CSS_FPS2.thumb.JPG.8d9cafc1d7d3c0e86030839a88fd39f4.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use