WHMCS Automation problem "user id not found"

moony1234

Morning All,

I am currently doing a trial on WHMCS and TCAdmin.

So far so good.

However on the automation side of things I get as far as getting the order into the "Pending auto setups" area with the status "New".

When I check the BillingAPI and BillingAPI.lastcommand logs it looks like the Custom Field values (Username, password, Hostname, RCON, etc) are not being passed to TCAdmin...

Everything else is being passed fine (name, address, game, datacenter, slots, etc.) just not the above details, which is then causing the BillingAPI to give the following error and throw it into the pending queue:

29/11/2008 11:30:10 : User id not found. Will ask user to setup his user id in the setup page.

29/11/2008 11:30:10 : Generating pending setup id...

Any ideas?

I've searched the forums, read the TCAdmin and WHMCS integration manuals/guides, checked the knowledgebase, etc, all with no joy!!

• 1 month later...
Morning All,

I am currently doing a trial on WHMCS and TCAdmin.

So far so good.

However on the automation side of things I get as far as getting the order into the "Pending auto setups" area with the status "New".

When I check the BillingAPI and BillingAPI.lastcommand logs it looks like the Custom Field values (Username, password, Hostname, RCON, etc) are not being passed to TCAdmin...

Everything else is being passed fine (name, address, game, datacenter, slots, etc.) just not the above details, which is then causing the BillingAPI to give the following error and throw it into the pending queue:

29/11/2008 11:30:10 : User id not found. Will ask user to setup his user id in the setup page.

29/11/2008 11:30:10 : Generating pending setup id...

Any ideas?

I've searched the forums, read the TCAdmin and WHMCS integration manuals/guides, checked the knowledgebase, etc, all with no joy!!

i have the same problem did you get it working?

• 2 months later...

Archived