TCAdmin forums

JasonF

Is it just me or have the TCAdmin forums been overrun lately with whiners, kiddies and idiots?

Discuss.........

I have only been here for 7 months, so I am not sure how it was before. Although it's like every forum you are going to get a few idiots. Welcome to the Internet. :)

Compared to other forums, it seems to have a lower proportion of whiners, kiddies and idiots. Perhaps due to the "register before you can see" policy and the uniqueness/target market of TCAdmin itself.

Yea, Agreed. Although WebHostingTalk level of kiddies/idots is pretty low. I guess it helps having paid mods.

Is it just me or have the TCAdmin forums been overrun lately with whiners, kiddies and idiots?

Discuss.........

Considering I've been here for over a year now (wow didn't it was that long already lol) there are constantly new people joining and some are coming here with their legitmate problems and seeking help from the wealth of knowledge stored up in the memberbase.

On the otherhand there are the occasional posters who just want to blame others for their mistakes. The professional nature of this board does mean many of the end users of TCAdmin never come around here, but more the operators.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived