Voice slots

iLight

With clientexec, I'm fairly sure you can define that stuff once you create your initial package and sub packages, you simply go down to the bottom, and enter the appropriate settings in the same area where you assign the ID for the game server, rcon information, etc. For convenience, I label my sub packages with abbreviations:

XX Player Slots - XX TS/Vent Slots

Hrmm, I'm not sure, let me get back to you on this, I'll set it up on my installation for testing purposes and let you know what your missing later on today (if someone doesn't answer this before then.) I'm currently having a crisis of my own regarding our hosting provider and setting up the cron manager to get clientexec to communicate with tcadmin, and I am waiting on a support ticket from clientexec and godaddy lol.

I'm pretty sure there is a way to create a new variable to pass on to tcadmin though, I have been sifting through dozens of threads and found that one somewhere, however, like I said, I'm just too busy this morning with our company crisis in full blown Defcon 3 status.

Actually, I guess I'm wrong, just found a thread that says there is no way to do that, so what it boils down to is if CE already has that variable which I believe it does, and what it's named as.

Try making it as an addon, everything I've read so far indicates what you are looking to do is simply a matter of creating an addon package and attaching it to the game packages.

Read up here for more information: http://www.clientexec.com/manual/

Click and expand the package management section on the left, go down to the addons segment, it tells ya what you need to know. Good luck.

Archived