How to see..

iLight

I think you need to hire a real admin, make a search here you'll found 2 ou 3 guys that can help you ! You are here since 1 month and all your posts are for requesting some help for making your GSP job !

I would consider him smart asking questions, I myself have searched the forums looking for some answers, not to find them. Ask a question and some-one responds. As far as all his posts asking for help... The problem with that is?...

Dave

The point is that I'm french and I don't perfectly understand english. I also just started with windows servers. I was with Debian Etch 4.0 that I no more use because TcAdmin is only for windows.

French windows and English windows is like day and night =/ I have to search and ask questions.

Sorry If I look newbie, but I am xD..

I would consider him smart asking questions, I myself have searched the forums looking for some answers, not to find them. Ask a question and some-one responds. As far as all his posts asking for help... The problem with that is?...

Dave

Agreed! People that sit back and don't ask any questions are foolish. It might look a littl newbie but someone has to start somewhere ? Im sure Adam can vouch for me asking him a million questions a year ago :)

Yes i agree with the fact that everyone needs to learn. But here is not the right place and i'm really tired about these kids that - usually without any legal structure - rent low cost servers, install a panel and after spam all forums with their low prices !

I dont know who's iLight/yooserv.com but i think that if he really wants to make serious job he have to learn server administration before starting his business ! If he doesnt know how to see cpu usage on a server, how can he check if everything is fine ? With CSS and Evenscripts customers can make a lot of very funny things ;)

Right now i'm fighting against 2 (15 & 17 years old!) kids that opened a non profit association (in France is called "loi 1901") and they dont follow any rules (they dont pay Teamspeak licence, Triton blacklisted them several times but now they ask their customers to use TS3 ...) and rent their servers at very very low prices, as they dont have to pay any tax or expenses !

But maybe i'm wrong ...

yes i agree with the fact that everyone needs to learn. But here is not the right place and i'm really tired about these kids that - usually without any legal structure - rent low cost servers, install a panel and after spam all forums with their low prices !

I dont know who's ilight/yooserv.com but i think that if he really wants to make serious job he have to learn server administration before starting his business ! If he doesnt know how to see cpu usage on a server, how can he check if everything is fine ? With css and evenscripts customers can make a lot of very funny things ;)

right now i'm fighting against 2 (15 & 17 years old!) kids that opened a non profit association (in france is called "loi 1901") and they dont follow any rules (they dont pay teamspeak licence, triton blacklisted them several times but now they ask their customers to use ts3 ...) and rent their servers at very very low prices, as they dont have to pay any tax or expenses !

But maybe i'm wrong ...

ts3?

Archived