Time Saver

KingJ

We've been using TCAdmin in combination with WHMCS for a bit more than a month now. Since our start in Jan 08, we used a different bit of control panel software. While it worked perfectly for starting games, crash monitoring and such it didn't scale too well with size. For example, there was no form of automatic setup or integration with a billing system. When a new order was placed, we had to set up the files, add the user to FTP, add the user to the Control Panel and add the server. We also had to find a free port.

Compare this to TCAdmin where with WHMCS integration I can automatically setup the server using the username and password defined by the user, automatically load balance and see detailed reports about each server.

Switching to TCAdmin has saved me a lot of time, at least an hour per day and is worth the extra money I pay for it. The features included along with the support are excellent and I hope to continue using it for years to come.

• 8 years later...

Archived