Anyone know how to setup

iLight

Hello, I would like to know how you do to make a package that include a game server AND a teamspeak server if the customer want to buy one.

I made a package addon, one for server slots : game_slots that work perfectly and one with voice_slots. But When I try to make an order, only the game server is created ??? =/

Also, I can make standalone teamspeak packages who works.

ClientExec support? xD I can't open tickets because I bought my licence at licencespal and the forum, I don't really want to speak about it.

Word of advice iLight, ;) stay away from resellers. I know its to late now, and not saying they are all bad but it is a recepie for trouble. Buy from the provider and you have solid footing to stand on, buy from a reseller and you simply hope they are legit and that you don't end up in a man in the middle position with each telling you that you need to go to the other. As they say live and learn :)

Sorry :p But knwo I would like to know how to setup a webhosting with a game server and teamspeak server account :p Ty

You can set up Teamspeak & game server together

but not TS GS & Web

The Servers that you select only set up in a round robin fasion

Trust me its not possible, working at CE for a while, the server use a round robbin fasion

unless they have added a modification to there sign up process, i very much dought it will all set up automaticly

Well that's Ce for you ive asked about three times over at CE once when i worked there and twice after that, yet still no development for the round robbin fasion to be used as an option or to use all in the list.

Even the sign up process is abit dated there still useing the same way from when it first came out, it should be done in stages as in one page to select your packages(s) next stage to add your customer details next stage billing & totals

And also to the fact if you dont know codeing very well its a pain to intergrate into your website if you have never done it before ( look at how easy WHMCS is to intergrate a monkey could do it)

They are very reluctant to listen to any sort of development from the community, and i think slow at development compared to other such products

I Only use CE because i know it very well, and dont have time to port over to a new billing support system.

anyway thats my rant over for this year , hope you all have a great Christmas where ever you are :)

Archived