Strange thing...

iLight

So I tested the billing software today.

A costumer paid 11.88€ for a 12 slots server with paypal. The invoice was made and marked Paid.

But the server packages wasn't create lol, I had to make it myself so the server is created.

Do I had to wait ?? lol

Well, I don't know why you're so mean? Rofl.

TS licence ? We haven't sold any ts server yet.

Legal structure ? I think you doesn't speak french.

No technical knowledge ? Rofl lmao, Sorry that I didn't make myself client exec.

Maybe my design looks like gameservers.com but I didn't make it and it doesn't look 100% like gameserver how ever, I dun care.

and ovh does offer 1Gig link to internet ;)

And again, if you don't want to answer, just stfu. I asked some help ? Maybe. But I also share what I do. I'm not just like other guys that ask but don't give.

Again, you make me pitty man. And it's Christmass today. ROFL.

Default Multiple configuration files for mods ?

Hello all!

I'd like to know how you handle mods than need multiple configuration files ?

Thanks,

MADdanny

Default BF2142 ClanMod branded

Hello!

I have a little problem with bf2142 servers with clanmod: their name is starting with "[3.0]" so i got alerts as brand text is removed

so i was searching how to use "Regular Expression Patern" field but found nothing

any ideas pls ?

thanks,

Exclamation URGENT: Required Security Upgrade for ModernBill v4 User

Hello all!

I just received this email regarding a security issue with ModernBill:

Quote:

ATTENTION MODERNBILL CUSTOMERS

This announcement is for current users of any version of ModernBill v4. A remote code injection vulnerability has been brought to our attention that exists in all versions of ModernBill v4. To be clear, this vulnerability is NOT specifically related to the security of credit cards stored in the database. An immediate workaround to the most common implementation of this exploit would be to chmod or delete the following file so that it cannot be accessed through the web:

/include/scripts/export_batch.inc.php

The export_batch.inc.php file is not critical to the functioning of your ModernBill. It exists as a facility to export one's payment batch for the purposes of placing accounting records in an external program.

We will be releasing an updated version of ModernBill (it will be versioned as 4.4.2) early next week that will permanently address this vulnerability. It will be a REQUIRED upgrade for all current users of ModernBill v4 (both for the purposes of ensuring security and continued product support). Upgrading to this version does not require an active support contract. The fileset will be available via the following link:

http://www.ModernBill.com/download

Please be on the lookout early next week for the fileset to be posted and upgrade your ModernBill as soon as possible. For any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a ticket with us:

http://www.ModernBill.com/contact/

--

Warm Regards,

~ The ModernBill Team

~ Parallels, Inc.

So juste remove this file: /include/scripts/export_batch.inc.php or, if you really need it, protect it by IP or password

J'en ai un paquet d'autre, et pourrais-je savoir qui es-tu ?

Well, I don't know why you're so mean? Rofl.

TS licence ? We haven't sold any ts server yet.

Legal structure ? I think you doesn't speak french.

No technical knowledge ? Rofl lmao, Sorry that I didn't make myself client exec.

Maybe my design looks like gameservers.com but I didn't make it and it doesn't look 100% like gameserver how ever, I dun care.

and ovh does offer 1Gig link to internet ;)

And again, if you don't want to answer, just stfu. I asked some help ? Maybe. But I also share what I do. I'm not just like other guys that ask but don't give.

Again, you make me pitty man. And it's Christmass today. ROFL.

Looks like a few images taken directly from their website, such as the game images in the middle.

It doesn't matter if somebody else created it, the design represents your website and is hosted on your servers ;)

I was brought up not to steal from others, which you are basically doing.

Archived