Number of Players Online

KingJ

Just a tip to anyone using the cron edition of this script: make sure you place it outside of your public directory so you don't get DoS'd :)

Probably best to use the cron edition, that way you still get the latest values but it only updates when it really needs to rather than generating the data on request.

I myself have just switched to the cron version, while it didn't create load, it did take time. I now have it running a cron and writing to a file, which is simply included in the page. Pages load a lot faster now - I suggest anyone using the live edition switches to the cron edition.

Hi all, thanks for contributing this script to community.

Well I'm having a strange issue.

Getting the error: HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

The PHP is installed and I'm running IIS 7.

I followed this guide : http://blogs.iis.net/bills/archive/2006/09/19/How-to-install-PHP-on-IIS7-_2800_RC1_2900_.aspx

If anyone has a clue what is going wrong please let me know!

Thanks

Hi all, thanks for contributing this script to community.

Well I'm having a strange issue.

Getting the error: HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

The PHP is installed and I'm running IIS 7.

I followed this guide : http://blogs.iis.net/bills/archive/2006/09/19/How-to-install-PHP-on-IIS7-_2800_RC1_2900_.aspx

If anyone has a clue what is going wrong please let me know!

Thanks

That's a permissions error I believe.

We got it work but it says that we have 3 players online ? On HLSW I can count more then 150 players currently playing on our servers

There are two things that could cause this:

1) No query support in TCA for those games

2) Different server clocks, all your servers must use the same time. When they report back they report their local time. The script then grabs the most recent time and sums all players with that timestamp. Make all your servers have the same time, it's a good idea regardless.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived