Error

gordo

ok I have whm communicating with tca , but I get this error.

Error sending autosetup email: Email subject or body is blank.

also it wont create the account

6/01/2009 9:48:29 AM : Check if user exists with billing id: 1
6/01/2009 9:48:29 AM : GetUserByBillingID returned the response.
6/01/2009 9:48:29 AM : User with billing id 1 not found.
6/01/2009 9:48:29 AM : User id not found. Will ask user to setup his user id in the setup page.

what does service level need to be set to?

ok I got it creating the account , now im stuck on this

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no available servers for auto setup in datacenter ozfrontries
Server: [Auto] 
Owner: MICHAELG

some help would be good :)

Ensure that all games and servers are enabled for autosetup, in both the game config and server configuration pages.

I don't understand

I have the service level set to 200 what should that be set too?.also all the games are in the drop down list??.i have enable everything.

I thought I had user name and password working but no its not , what is does is , if it doesn't find the user name and password it makes the first and last name as user and auto creates a password.is this whats meant to happen??

I got the host name working , I moved it to a differant order sequence in custom settings that fixed it :s weird lol.

did you actually read any of the documentation for tca or whmcs?

umm yas..... the documentation is crap and give stuff all detailed information.

did you read it?? seriously if you don't have anything positive to add then why bother? im here asking for help , and im sure there are other people that have had issues setting this up.

umm yas..... the documentation is crap and give stuff all detailed information.

did you read it?? seriously if you don't have anything positive to add then why bother? im here asking for help , and im sure there are other people that have had issues setting this up.

Search the forum then rather than giving abusive language to people who post.

Archived