CSS Server random crashes

Anubis1055

Application popup: srcds.exe - Application Error : The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occurred in the application at location 0x144845c6.

i get this out of the event viewer. I have removed all mods etc. when attempting to find out what was causing the crashes. I need some help here. 100% clueless. Here is all relevant information

Server type and mods:

CSS

v1.0.0.34 (Windows, Dedicated, Protocol 7)

MetaMod:Source v1.7.0V, EventScripts v2.0.0.248, SourceMod v1.1.0

spray tracking SM addon

YATF ES addon

BA_Bank ES addon

Server box details

AMD Phenom 9500 @ 2.21 Ghz

4GB RAM

Win Server 2k3 x64

Hosted at Colocrossing.com

I recently had to fix a few registry errors but i believe they are unrelated as the issues was present before the fix.

Anyone run into this before? google turns up nothing.

>.<

Have you tried installing a new copy of SCRDS and testing that out with just the basic settings? You can try that than slowly add your mods and change settings until you find out what the problem is.

Could be something in one of your configuration files.

this is gonna be fun. im starting the tcadmin install now. i just found the server crashed for 1.5 hours. its killing the gametracker rank >.<

if it still crashes ill be back >.>

just got this out of a mdmp file. looks like its referencing memory locations. anyone know if this indicates hardware failure? hope not. think they will charge me to change out the ram.

Unhandled exception at 0x20229404 in Steam__570557__2009_1_13T2_30_19C33519968.mdmp: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000012.

Archived