Are you intested in

iLight

A phone gatayway for WHCMS ? I use allopass and wrote a script that is fully fonctionnal with WHMCS. Customers can add 2$ € by Allopass (you recieve + or - 2$ and the customer pay 2-3 $ per call). Then the customer can buy a serveur with the money on his account. The script is almost done. Just editing the template. Adding images, etc. The script is 100% securised.

Just make sure you do your research on this type of payment before excepting it. Basically if the customer claims they lost there cell phone, or that there cell phone must have been cloned becuase they never sent that text message, many cell companies will drop the charge in the interest of keeping there customer. If the cell company drops the charge you don't get your money and it is not something you can fight like a credit card dispute. I have read several articles claiming the nonpayment for goods rate on this type of payment was even higher then with credit cards. And I'd think you'd be a bit hard pressed to take them to court for your funds.

• 3 years later...

Archived