GSP Graveyard

JasonF

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
lol...

Probably got shut down, by big bad GS..

Nope we have every right to that name and have a registered DBA for the name "Game Servers" It was just a very large project that was started without proper funding. It will be pursued again some day. Also for the post claiming we are selling, yes we were, but we have restructured and will no longer be selling.

--Brad

• 3 weeks later...
Soon to come www.ezserverz.com. 0.75 / slot.

I am also thinking they are hosting illegal ventrilo as when you click the ventrilo control panel link it goes to tcadmin. If they got a license something is wrong there.

I'd have to check to make sure but I believe they use our panel for ventrilo. They seem to work hard at making it work which I give them kudos but .75/slot is hindering them..

That still doesn't work. If they are using a reseller the link to ventrilo control would not be their own tcadmin. I might be wrong here but I am pretty sure the vent servers cant be hosted on their servers but resell through Defcon.

That still doesn't work. If they are using a reseller the link to ventrilo control would not be their own tcadmin. I might be wrong here but I am pretty sure the vent servers cant be hosted on their servers but resell through Defcon.

We are fully aware of the licensing guidelines and can assure you we don't host any files on client accessible servers. We are referring to control panel access only. We use a different version of tcadmin then most companies use.

• 3 months later...

Archived