Trackmania Nations Forever - Strange error

4thdesign

Guys,

Help !!!.....I read the thread a little further below, but believe that my error is unique!

I didnt want to add to that post, but have started this new one.

I "think" i have everything setup, server files downloaded and the settings correct, but when starting the game via TCAdmin, i get the following error appear on the server in a dos window (.bat window)

The '/game' option must be used to defined a game name

the above message shows for a few seconds and then the process is run again with the window closing down, and then restarting with the same message (in a loop obviously)

Now the only thing i can think of when it relates to /game is in the config file, but i find no mention of /game and i have changed all options in the config file correctly.

Am now stuck as to what or where I have gone wrong. Please would anyone be able to help?

Thanks in advance. :grin:

/dedicated_cfg=dedicated_cfg.txt /game_settings=MatchSettings/Nations/NationsBlue.txt /internet

This is the recommend command line that I have used for along time.

make sure you rename your main config file to dedicated_cfg.txt if its not already

Good Luck!

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use