l4d server status page

skeletorsue

Has anyone else noticed that it doesn't seem to be showing the players currently on the server anymore? It shows the server is online, but with 0 players playing in the server status and administration page? I checked a couple different servers that were full and they both showed no players in tcadmin. Not a big deal, but I figured its worth posting.

I'm guessing one of the recent updates for l4d broke this because I know it used to work.

weird, I just checked again, and the server has 4 people in it right now, but in the server status and administration button it says all of the server information, but that there is 0 active players.

the fact that it has all of the server info means the query port is correct, and everything was working. TCAdmin and left4dead and fully updated.

What do you have selected for Game Compatibility of left4dead? I have HalfLife2 selected at the moment. I didn't see anything else that would fit better.

• 6 months later...

Archived