Installing Custom Games

Tarek

Hello all,

I had a question before I buy this panel please. :)

Is it possible to install games which aren't in the supported games list?

For example I want to Add SWAT 4 to the admin panel, Where people will simply be able to be clients to SWAT 4 servers.

Is that possible or not? :)

Thanks a lot :)

Tarek

PS : The panel looks very nice, I haven't tried it before but it definitely looks great. Keep up the good work ;)

Any game that can be run from a command line cane be set up to be controlled by tcadmin. When it come to querying the game it is slightly more restrictive as the query protocals must be progammed but most games use one of the norms that are included. And query is not needed to run a game just makes it nicer for the customer.

Perhaps someone more familiar with swat 4 can tell you if its query is supported, not in my panel at the moment and don't run the game.

Hello,

Thanks for the replies.

I just had 1 more question please. In the trial version of TC ADMIN, Will it be a full TC ADMIN trial or will there be features missing? Just a question because I would like to run SWAT 4 on the panel first to make sure everything works and then Purchase it.

Thanks a lot for replying.

Tarek :)

Archived