Live or Cron |Game-Server List|Php 5|Sync With tcadmin

Admin-Nation-Servers

Hmm, who wants this?

:coolA team here (including I) have been wanting to create a game-server list for some time, we finally made a version that goes with tcadmin, with a bundle a work, we made it work.(No this is not a free script)

(CURRENT STATUS: Under-Construction-->admin area, tweaks---->

News: Finishing Styling admin area.

No more information is allowed to be leaked.

We will post here for updates

Do not spam here please :p

If you are interested post here all you want, got ideas for us to add

(if we have not already)

SELECT SUM( AVERAGE_PLAYERS ) FROM `TC_SERVICE_PERFORMANCE` WHERE `PERF_DATE` = "2009-04-06 15:00:00"

^ Thats to get all players online across your TCAdmin servers.

http://gameq.sourceforge.net/

^ Use that to foreach all your servers into a list with stats.

There now anybody can do it for free and not pay anyway.

"My secrets be yours"

SELECT SUM( AVERAGE_PLAYERS ) FROM `TC_SERVICE_PERFORMANCE` WHERE `PERF_DATE` = "2009-04-06 15:00:00"

^ Thats to get all players online across your TCAdmin servers.

^ Use that to foreach all your servers into a list with stats.

There now anybody can do it for free and not pay anyway.

"My secrets be yours"

We thought about doing the server list that way except that never really worked correctly, so were creating a protocol to query each server for information.

And we are going to make the script to be able to included on a site.

We thought about doing the server list that way except that never really worked correctly, so were creating a protocol to query each server for information.

And we are going to make the script to be able to included on a site.

I just gave the total slots to everyone, and how to query each server for information. Or did you not understand the code ANServers?

that does work 100%^^

All I know is when we tried this and had people in the server for several hours it did not register correctly. You may get it to work and congrats to that, I am not trying to offend you, if you want a free version go use it if you want a version that cost 10 bucks go use it, if you want. I am not saying that the free versions are bad at all they are great.

It will be the persons choice whether to get it from us or not, either way it does not concern me because the entire time we were making this game Lister, it was fun :)

Update: automatic updates for games, or by button (Under construction)

Just remember, if your going to profit off of it - you must not use any GPL code. So yes, GameQ works, however you will not be able to use it in a product you sell.

They where my thoughts too.

I could probably whip up something that pulls servers and uses something like gameQ in a day or 2.

Archived