A++++ 5 Stars - Highly Recommended

maximum6

I spent a while looking around for control panels before I tried TCAdmin. I wasn't happy with anything I found. When I saw TCAdmin I thought it looked like some cheap alternative to the more "fancy" control panels. Boy was I wrong. It met all my expectations, and then it started to scare me. Can I do this? Yes. How 'bout this? Yes. Everything is simple. Everything works.

The installation of the software is step by step and REALLY REALLY EASY. Once that's done, it's a cinch to start prepping your installs. I've used it now for a few months and I've got to tell you it's the one part of my business that I DON'T need to worry about. You can just rely on it.

I want to highlight the key things that TCAdmin has done for my business:

-Support-Tickets are responded to within minutes. I know that these guys do not sleep. Ever. They don't hesitate to look at your setup and fix the problem. 100% knowledgeable.

-Automation-TCAdmin can setup a game server within minutes on a machine on the other side of the country. It checks everything to make sure it's running correctly. If someone changes their server from pub to priv or they change the slots, both them and I get to know about it.

-Customer Satisfaction-My own customers care alot about what kind of control they are given. This control panel is so easy for them to use. Many times when they write testimonials to me, they really are just complimenting TCAdmin.

-Control-Duh. Total Control.

-Updates-Everyone is extremely responsive to requests. New features are added all the time, and it is always being improved. With TCAdmin you'll be ready to take on the future.

Archived