Caution!! Felow gsp's

Pownedinc

Watch out for this guy rageservers.com it would have seemed that the owner or who ever YOU are is compermiseing other peoples paypal accounts

he decided to go to a Vb design site an just get what he wanted.....So i contacted the webmaster there an he replied

This payment was done By :

http://www.rageservers.com

THEY Paid the amount listed on your paypal , i never took the money.

I Created a design for them . Agreement on 580$ Of payment.

I can provide logs , chats ,files , and all necessary information , i will contact the person whom the work was done for and demand an immidiate explanation , and if you dont know them , please let me know so i can also contact the authorities to proceed with an investigation of the alleged offenders.

Best Regards

I just want you guys to be aware that this guy is out there an getting things with other people cash. come to find out this guy was an old client of pownedincservers.com.

As of now i still havent got any of my money back.

just wanted you guys to know not that it matters to company's that don't know if its there money of not.

There are hundreds of scammers out there who would love to swipe your paypal funds. This is nothing new, which is why it is always very important to safeguard your paypal information. You had better change all your credentials as they are useless now

Watch out for this guy rageservers.com it would have seemed that the owner or who ever YOU are is compermiseing other peoples paypal accounts

he decided to go to a Vb design site an just get what he wanted.....So i contacted the webmaster there an he replied

I just want you guys to be aware that this guy is out there an getting things with other people cash. come to find out this guy was an old client of pownedincservers.com.

As of now i still havent got any of my money back.

just wanted you guys to know not that it matters to company's that don't know if its there money of not.

I am lost.... How did he get your paypal information to "steal" money from you? Did you give it to him or what?

Ok after some long research it turns out that Brett Chance aka Clorox, Along with the following

z3r0 & pr0be & MILF & Clorox

Koushukei & Blackhill & c0ma & Canuck

F_ish & godXcel & katalyst & Mayo

MurderSkillz & overdose & sCuZz & seven

SyNiCaL & TrinTiTTY & Vipsta & Wicked

ƒµRÝ & ReysRaged & d0ct0r & gh0st

C0tton_Pick3r & SpeedFreak & Skankarar & Kame & b4nx

http://www.chrishayes.org/articles/but-can-he-hack-prison/

http://milwaukee.indymedia.org/en/2005/05/203447.shtml

After contacting the FBI an filling a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov this is what it comes down to my site pownedinc.com was used to recover any paypal connection's the guy was a former client for a css server.

To: Steven Crothers Why would you think that any one would have the stupidity to give that out? Get real come on.

also Xtrato Designs is prosecuting rageservers and the owner Bret Chance aka "Clorox" for false identity and theft.

the bastard aint got a chance at my money any ways the account that paypal was linked to was closed.

keep an eye out for Gary|RS, George|RS, HCORE, John|RS, Martin|RS, Strokes|RS

this is what it comes down to my site pownedinc.com was used to recover any paypal connection's the guy was a former client for a css server.

So have you done the honerable thing and informed your clients that your site was breached and there private information may have been stolen, so they can protect themselves against fruad from your breach.

So have you done the honerable thing and informed your clients that your site was breached and there private information may have been stolen, so they can protect themselves against fruad from your breach.

No i don't have any clients now i sold out about 3 months ago. Thank god.

So in the end the guy compromises my paypal to open his own gsp rageservers.com what an moron like he never know that some one would find out in the future. No one will buy from that kind of person. That's just stupid to even start. So currently im seeking any legal ways to approach this issue to be resolved any opinions are appreciated.

Archived