webhosting TCAdmin

trancemode

signup for there web service, complete setup of your web service with them(its not automated you'll have to exchange couple emails), then complete setup of clienexec or whmcs just like you would if you were hosing the control panel website yourself.

when you mean separte you mean using 2 different servers? or using separte cpu or cores?

because if i use a different hosting .. like say..

if i bought a reseller hosting account or vps server

and if i add my clientexec billing manager or whmcs in to the vps server or reseller acocunt and i added the TC admin into it.

i won't be able to set up instant servers right? if the buyer buys a server form my site running the reseller or vps? or can i do something or redirect so it can be set up instant for them?

or do i have to set up my website , client billing manager, and tc admin in the same server that im hosting the servers on to set up the instant servers? thanks.

when you mean separte you mean using 2 different servers? or using separte cpu or cores?

because if i use a different hosting .. like say..

if i bought a reseller hosting account or vps server

and if i add my clientexec billing manager or whmcs in to the vps server or reseller acocunt and i added the TC admin into it.

i won't be able to set up instant servers right? if the buyer buys a server form my site running the reseller or vps? or can i do something or redirect so it can be set up instant for them?

or do i have to set up my website , client billing manager, and tc admin in the same server that im hosting the servers on to set up the instant servers? thanks.

My master server is running the website and also hosting gameservers. It works great, there is no lag. Maybe this might change with more customers coming in. Network isn't really a problem its resources - but my tcadmin installation with mysql doesnt reallt take anything noticable.

As for WHMCS and your actual website (not tcadmin, your business site), that really should be elsewhere.

No you will be able too. WHMCS doesnt have to be running "alongside" tcadmin. You simply go into WHMCS and put the IP of your master server in and then edit the TCADMIN settings and all the IP of the machine WHMCS is hosted on to allow it (2-way communication).

The whole thing is set up to work that way. Basically, user buys --> whmcs gets order --> whmcs sends order request to tcadmin IP --> tcadmin sets up.

TCADMIN and game servers on one box is in my opinion, OK. But the website should be seperated.

Instant setup is not an issue.

Oh okay. i see i know what you mean.

so basically i should set my tcadmin with gamesrver

and get a diffeernt server for hosting with billing manager like client exec, whmcs.

and just add the ip from the server box and when someone buy it will sent the ip to the billing and set it up right? thx

Oh okay. i see i know what you mean.

so basically i should set my tcadmin with gamesrver

and get a diffeernt server for hosting with billing manager like client exec, whmcs.

and just add the ip from the server box and when someone buy it will sent the ip to the billing and set it up right? thx

Yes.

The 2 way communication is easy to setup. If you dont fancy a whole new server for whmcs/website - you could use 3rd party hosting (which has the added ability of being seperated fromy our gameserver, meaning in the event of a network problem, it wont all go down at once).

Archived