TeamSpeak Licenses

Seeley Booth

Hey,

I am Seeley Booth and i will like to warn all current hosting companies selling TeamSpeak Servers to Buy a License ASAP via http://sales.tritoncia.com/ before you get your TeamSpeak Servers Blacklisted and then it will be too late as you won't beable to host ts servers again as i have reported one Hosting Company for illegally Hosting TeamSpeak Servers so before you get Blacklisted BUY A LICENSE NOW

Only reported one?? :)

It is amazing how many are hosting without a license. It is frustrating when you are paying your license fees and see someone selling a 1,000 slot TS server for $5.00 per month.

Hopefully TS3 if/when it is released has a much better reporting system in place.

jon;37207']Seeley' date=' do you actually work for Triton?[/quote']

If i worked for Triton i would have find a way of getting every single company selling TeamSpeak Servers Ban and no but i know someone a good friend of mine who works there and "Boltwared" Is the unlucky company who got blacklisted and may it be a warning to all other Unlicensed Hoster

Thanks for the community service announcement. I'm pretty sure anyone selling TS not licensed knows their doing wrong so this is kind of redundant..

Thanks Rich, I will like to say that Boltwared will not beable to host teamspeak servers ever again with the ip they got or any ip address and then they try to get a License they will be PERMANENTLY REVOKED

i am going to try and make a company who will be run by one of my m8s and he will be trying to get it so all Nulled Versions of any software (vBulletin, Kayako, IPB) and any unlicensed versions of TeamSpeak or TCAdmin will be reported to there companies

And you will probably be one of the most hated individuals on the online world... Because we all know what snitches are....

I think thats the company's own fault if they failed to make it pirate-proof... Why should I waste my time into finding out whos being naughty and good? And you will never fully know whos using a nulled script, unless you get the databases from the company's and you most likely will never even get to see them.

I believe that its the people who work at the company's issue, as they are getting paid for it, not mine.

I agree it is up to the Triton CI to develop and police their licensing, however it does adversely effect those of us who are legal and paying our licensing fees. When these idiots are offering TS servers at 1/10 of our licensing costs....

i am going to try and make a company who will be run by one of my m8s and he will be trying to get it so all Nulled Versions of any software (vBulletin, Kayako, IPB) and any unlicensed versions of TeamSpeak or TCAdmin will be reported to there companies

Sounds like an ambitious project and if you feel that strongly then have at it.

A word of caution though, Some companies might use their corporate name or may be resellers of a licensed company so you might want to check into that before accusing anyone of illegal activity. I'd suggest informing the licensing companies of what you find and leaving it at that to avoid any type of legal problems.

Good luck!

Well I agree that snitching sucks but if competitors stat selling TS servers at unbeatable prices (if not for free) without paying licences thats just unfair competition.

And I assume that if there was a way to fully control piracy they would use it.

Not to mention they are very reactive, last month I warned a close competitor that he had to pay TS licence (he was giving for free TS servers with every game server). He didnt give a sh** so yesterday night I opened a piracy ticket at tritoncia and this morning they answered me that he got blaklisted.

I gave this company a chance to use the legal way, they didnt take it so I was "forced" to do something. Their services are really poor but their customers who contact me to migrate ask me to lower my prices at same level else they just prefer staying there saving a couple of bucks and sacrifying the quality.

Not to mention that im 99% certain their business is totally illegal so they can keep very low prices by not paying any tax. Sucks even more than snitching. I left my job to start my GSP business so this kind of illegal business just makes me sick.

Archived