TeamSpeak Licenses

Seeley Booth

That is what i did with Boltwared i warned them to buy a license and he said he didn't need one as he got contacts with the owner and that they don't need one because they are better then all the other hosting companies so i reported it and know they are blacklisted and to be removed from the blacklist they will need to pay for a License and Pay the un-billed Slot Usage for the last 5 months plus the $10 Setup Fee

Well I agree that snitching sucks but if competitors stat selling TS servers at unbeatable prices (if not for free) without paying licences thats just unfair competition.

And I assume that if there was a way to fully control piracy they would use it.

Not to mention they are very reactive, last month I warned a close competitor that he had to pay TS licence (he was giving for free TS servers with every game server). He didnt give a sh** so yesterday night I opened a piracy ticket at tritoncia and this morning they answered me that he got blaklisted.

I gave this company a chance to use the legal way, they didnt take it so I was "forced" to do something. Their services are really poor but their customers who contact me to migrate ask me to lower my prices at same level else they just prefer staying there saving a couple of bucks and sacrifying the quality.

Not to mention that im 99% certain their business is totally illegal so they can keep very low prices by not paying any tax. Sucks even more than snitching. I left my job to start my GSP business so this kind of illegal business just makes me sick.

Archived