UK Dedicated Servers

kaosx

Hi all.

Iam looking at getting a dedicated servers in the UK i was wondering if any of you can give some advice of good host in the UK.

I'am looking at renting first just to get the foot in the door and see what its like in the UK for business.

Cheers

I wasn't talking about you. :)

No hard feelings, but people should be aware of past business professionalism( or lack there of)

When you make the decision to close your doors, a notice is typically in order, or you can just let ALL the servers get shut off out of the blue, and not say anything til after the fact.

Just posting facts.

I'd recommend Poundhost for UK dedicated servers, solely because they're liaised with Bluesquare Datacenter(s).

http://www.poundhost.com/dedicated-servers/

When they're not sold out ofc ;)

Poundhost are the offical server and small-scale colo for BlueSquare, BlueSquare themselves only handle quarter-rack and higher orders.

I can personally recommend RapidSwitch, located in one of the BlueSquare DCs (#3 I think).

Poundhost are the offical server and small-scale colo for BlueSquare, BlueSquare themselves only handle quarter-rack and higher orders.

I can personally recommend RapidSwitch, located in one of the BlueSquare DCs (#3 I think).

Matthew Munson the CEO of Poundhost is the Technical Director for Bluesquare; they've been affiliated for years.

The OP only wants a dedicated server - not a full rack ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear guys,

If someone need the dedicated server box for rent pm me. We have DELL, HP and costume made servers. 3 colocations options Slovenia, HOlland and England. So KaosX or who needs if you are intrested pm me by email: luka@esnep.si

And i can make you the best performace server costume ;)

You please tell for what you need a dedi.

Archived