tcadmin advanced error

tsadmin

Hi all,

I'm experiencing the bellow error when trying to setup a game server automatically. (Using WHMCS)

Module Command Error

System.Exception: You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

Has anyone else had this or know where I'm going wrong? The game id listed in the module section under products is set it "10" which is the game id as tcadmin display it.

Cheers,

Chris S

Can anyone help?

Is your datacenter ID filled in? I had to create a custom field and set it to that. In the custom fields values I put TC020348274|London.

The bit after the line is shown to the user and the bit before is the datacenter ID (yours will be different).

• 1 month later...
Is your datacenter ID filled in? I had to create a custom field and set it to that. In the custom fields values I put TC020348274|London.

The bit after the line is shown to the user and the bit before is the datacenter ID (yours will be different).

Then the mistake message would be about datacentr id not about game id.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived