Jump to content

What license i need?


Recommended Posts



I want buy TCadmin, I rent a Dedicate server, and i have a webhosting in other company.


I need tcadmin in my domain, examp. gpanel.domain.com



What license i need remote or Master? if is remote is posible use gpane.mydomain.com?


Thank you...



pd. Sorry for my bad english :S

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Purchases where the dedicated server I rent a remote license.

But I can use my domain is hosted on another hosting company?


My domain. in da***.com Company

My dedicate server colo***.com


Examp. gpanel.mydomain.com


Thankyou very much.


pd. sorry i want rent no buy.. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A CNAME is used to point to another domain name, an A is used to point to an IP.


A cname can point to ip, domain, or an alias


a record can point to an IP.



for example, http://www.franticservers.com is a 301 redirect to my franticservers.com, my a record points there. My cname gpanel (gpanel.franticservers.com) points to an ip address of my dedicated server.




If you would like to learn more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He would need an A record. As long as the DNS server on the remote end can recognise incoming records it should be fine.


If he doesn't want to setup subdomains and only wants a direct domain to the panel, and A record is the way to go.


If not as you rightfully said, a CNAME would be needed for multiple subdomains.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use