BHD/ Babstats multi tracker

attack1

I know few GSP's are hosting BHD, but I am setting up a box to run the babstats multi tracker with BHD and I was wondering if anyone has a tcadmin config for this combo. I have the BHD/anaconda but need the BHD/BMT config if it is available. I believe a straight bhd config minus the anaconda will work.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

What exactly are you wanting to do? What I mean is are you wanting a BMT instance for each server, or one stand alone for all? I use the later option and have installed BMT on my TCA admin account and then each server simply gets access to their server files via the TCA file manager. The server reboot client side in TCA actually does nothing, but we have all servers reboot every morning anyway. In addition to the fact that they can stop and start their own server via BMT. If you are just looking to run a few instances as requested then that will work just fine, but keep in mind that BHD in general is flaky for dedicated hosting unless you are a Nova affiliate and get the corresponding build. And trust me, you won't be getting that.

Edited by KOhosting
typo

thanks ... wasnt sure if running multiple instances of the BMT would work. I host alot of BHD using anaconda so Im very familiar with the flakiness of the game :) .... I talked to one of the guys from BMT and they tell me a new release is due out soon and will be able to run multiple games on one instance of BMT. I did however get the server running with BMT, thanks for the input.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use