Ghost Recon 1

Derek

Nope. FYI. The client your referring to asked if we could take care of them but honestly it's not worth the headache dealing with it so we kindly declined..

Besides needing a vid card you'll also need to install a few 3rd party apps just to give them something to admin the server with because it lacks any type of built in tools.. We hosted this game a few years back and found it impossible to keep running properly so unless you have a spare tech that can devote all his/her time to that one client I'd say "no thanks".

Nope. FYI. The client your referring to asked if we could take care of them but honestly it's not worth the headache dealing with it so we kindly declined..

Besides needing a vid card you'll also need to install a few 3rd party apps just to give them something to admin the server with because it lacks any type of built in tools.. We hosted this game a few years back and found it impossible to keep running properly so unless you have a spare tech that can devote all his/her time to that one client I'd say "no thanks".

Yea, seems like thats the case. They are good guys and spent alot of time to try to make them happy. Anyways, I will click the refund button.

Archived