Jump to content

Which license do I need?

Guest Unregistered

Recommended Posts

Guest Unregistered

I have a single dedicated box, from which I will host gameservers and the webpanel. I need to know which license I would need.


Before I get messages back saying that I should go with some hosting provider or this or that, let it be known that I am an IT professional and am no idiot.


Do I need the Master or the Remote, or both?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use