Help Wanted - Apply Within

24play

Ok am still having some trouble with this (so busy I never get chance to place my full attention on it so I am getting more and more behind)

Might not be allowed to request this but is there anyone willing to take time just to run me through how this works the basics I really am worried that I will never get time to read the manual fully and as a result I am just increasing my problems by not getting this running properly.

My main issue is setting up a game server, I have the files correctly setup on my file server but when I transfer it says its done etc in te panel but there is nothing on the server itself. I checked it running in console mode and I get an error about a config file not being there.

I have no issues when it comes to doing this manually etc but getting it running automated requires too much of my time to read the huge manual (I also feel the manual is not the best laid out)

if anyone is willing to help Iwould be very grateful. If not I understand that you are all just as busy as me so no probs I will muddle on

Best regards for the New Year

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

My main issue is setting up a game server, I have the files correctly setup on my file server but when I transfer it says its done etc in te panel but there is nothing on the server itself. I checked it running in console mode and I get an error about a config file not being there.

</td></tr></table>

In your install files make sure you have a empty file for it to write the config to. Eg. server.cfg should have nothing in it.

Hope that helps.

BTW. My rates are a meager $90/hr, cheap, cheap, cheap :lol:

Archived