Additional Arguments

TFS-Clay

Hello.

You have to edit default_value.php file where you can set game_additional_arguments parametrs as you want. For exaple, 100 tickrate source server: game_additional_arguments "-tickrate 100".

For different packages you may have to create new .php file with new configuration.

What do you mean by hidden? This option by default is hidden from users in order form.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump this old thread. Was wondering if anyone has ever configured game_additional_arguments to work with the module? As in, how to make it show up on the module page giving the options to associate it with a configurable option, or in my case, a text box.

Would something like this work?

$billing_api_values["game_additional_arguments"] = "-tickrate "ConfigOption:Tickrate" +max_fps "ConfigOption:ServerFPS"";

Im trying to figure out if I can make it use multiple Config Options, or if I have to just do like "CustomField:CmdLineArguements" and then write it in there.

Hi,

For our CS:S servers we offer our clients the ability to upgrade their tickrate from 66 to 100 and FPS to 500

To do this I have added a new Configurable Option called "Tickrate and FPS"

It is a drop-down field and the options are:

-tickrate 66|66-Tick (Pricing: $0)

-tickrate 66 +fps_max 550|66-Tick + 500FPS (Pricing: $15)

-tickrate 100|100-Tick (Pricing: $15)

-tickrate 100 +fps_max 550|100-Tick + 500FPS (Pricing: $30)

And in my default_values.php

$billing_api_values["game_additional_arguments"]="ConfigOption:Tickrate and FPS";

This gives the user the option to specify what Tick/FPS they want. If they only want the standard 66/250 then they don't pay anything. Note the "|" symbol in my options. Whatever comes before the | will be what gets put in the additional parameters field on their server and whatever comes after the | is what the user sees as the option.

Remember not to specify tickrate or fps settings in any of your setup or custom command lines otherwise you will have the tick/fps commands twice.

If you need any more help PM me

Hi,

For our CS:S servers we offer our clients the ability to upgrade their tickrate from 66 to 100 and FPS to 500

To do this I have added a new Configurable Option called "Tickrate and FPS"

It is a drop-down field and the options are:

-tickrate 66|66-Tick (Pricing: $0)

-tickrate 66 +fps_max 550|66-Tick + 500FPS (Pricing: $15)

-tickrate 100|100-Tick (Pricing: $15)

-tickrate 100 +fps_max 550|100-Tick + 500FPS (Pricing: $30)

And in my default_values.php

$billing_api_values["game_additional_arguments"]="ConfigOption:Tickrate and FPS";

This gives the user the option to specify what Tick/FPS they want. If they only want the standard 66/250 then they don't pay anything. Note the "|" symbol in my options. Whatever comes before the | will be what gets put in the additional parameters field on their server and whatever comes after the | is what the user sees as the option.

Remember not to specify tickrate or fps settings in any of your setup or custom command lines otherwise you will have the tick/fps commands twice.

If you need any more help PM me

Thanks for sharing :D

Definitely, very useful information :D

So what exactly am I doing wrong?

$billing_api_values["game_additional_arguments"] = "-tickrate ConfigOption:Tickrate +max_fps ConfigOption:ServerFPS";

When it installs the game my command line looks exactly like that, instead of the actual value of the ConfigOption's. Thats how the tcadmin support said it should be so im a bit confused. Technically they had = "ConfigOption:Tickrate" but im assuming im just doing something silly.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived