License Validator

haha. why would anyone use a "pirated" version of WHMCS? -_-

It shows what a "company" they are to use pirate or fake stuff.

but yeah, make sure everyone updated to 4.02 due to the sql injection.

nice.. never knew they had the validator now!

billing.go-networks.net

This domain is authorized to be using WHMCS.

haha. why would anyone use a "pirated" version of WHMCS? -_-

It shows what a "company" they are to use pirate or fake stuff.

but yeah, make sure everyone updated to 4.02 due to the sql injection.

nice.. never knew they had the validator now!

billing.go-networks.net

This domain is authorized to be using WHMCS.

Because they aren't really business' - they're just frauds who think they can conquer the world using a pirated version of WHMCS, when their host receives the DMCA / CILA request and notifies them, things get detrimental for their business.

Usually they can't afford to host WHMCS, have no billing system and pushes them out of the GSP industry. I'm not naming any names over this forum but that seems to be the path in which two who I've reported have gone down. It annoys me when we have to pay thousands of pounds / dollars for license fee's (unless you own an owned license) when a bunch of 13 year olds are running the script for free.

Because they aren't really business' - they're just frauds who think they can conquer the world using a pirated version of WHMCS, when their host receives the DMCA / CILA request and notifies them, things get detrimental for their business.

Usually they can't afford to host WHMCS, have no billing system and pushes them out of the GSP industry. I'm not naming any names over this forum but that seems to be the path in which two who I've reported have gone down. It annoys me when we have to pay thousands of pounds / dollars for license fee's (unless you own an owned license) when a bunch of 13 year olds are running the script for free.

same here and i already we reported 1 GSP Company and now they have been shut down

There basically called "fly by nighters" they come and go in every business. You knock a few out and a few more take there place and its never going to end.

There basically called "fly by nighters" they come and go in every business. You knock a few out and a few more take there place and its never going to end.

WHMCS is a company which will actually take action almost instantaneously. Companies like vBulletin for instance; it takes weeks, if not months for them to finally submit a request.

Archived