Bill Upload script

Goran

Hi all,

Is it possible for someone to code a script with which I can upload bills to my customers.

They would access it normally through tcadmin, maybe trough a icon bill's.

Also pending / paid bills would be nice.

I dont want to install any whmcs or similar panels since Croatia isn't supporting paypal fully and this kind of paying is not widely used.

Anyone?

Thanks

Goran

I know I had it, it doesnt support pre-bills. In croatia if you are in the tax system as a firm. You need to pay tax for every bill which is issued even it was not paid from the customer.

That's why we are using pre-bill's or offers on which the customers pay we make a original bill.

I think that would qualify as a quote, which whmcs does support. Getting someone to write a billing system is a major undertaking probably around $XXXX or more. Also I doubt any americans are going to understand the term prebill past the idea of a quote so you may be better off looking closer to home where people understand the details of the local law. ;)

Archived