Arma Error - Help!

Derek

Yea I understand that. I bought the game off direct drive but it doesn't come with the ArmA_Server.exe just the ArmA.exe.

Do I need to install the game as it asks for a cd key but direct drive didnt give me one...

Guest louise

You need to ask DD as its a digital version and some of the games you get off there can only be patched via a digital patch

The game seems to work as I see my friend in the server but I can't get the server to show up on hlsw. All other ARMA servers do. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Edit: Ignore that. It is not binding to the correct ip. Is there a command line variable to define the option ?

The game seems to work as I see my friend in the server but I can't get the server to show up on hlsw. All other ARMA servers do. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Edit: Ignore that. It is not binding to the correct ip. Is there a command line variable to define the option ?

theres a arma config file and threads in those forums.If you read it you will figure out arma servers have to be installed on server's primary IP only.

Archived