Best GSP Website

JasonF

No offense Bobby, but leetvoiceservers.com is too busy with all of the animations, etc. Your main site is cleaner and easier to navigate IMO. That is why I like Branzone, you can find what you need in seconds because the layout is clean.

No offense Bobby, but leetvoiceservers.com is too busy with all of the animations, etc. Your main site is cleaner and easier to navigate IMO. That is why I like Branzone, you can find what you need in seconds because the layout is clean.

Well voice site is busy on purpose, only sell 2 items there.

leet game site is pretty simple.

-bobby

Well voice site is busy on purpose, only sell 2 items there.

leet game site is pretty simple.

-bobby

I might have switched out the ToS link for an Order page and put that right beside the Home link, but that's just me.

My list

1. Hypernia.com

2. XfactorServers.com

3. clanbaselive.com

4. dchservers.com

I would have to disagree with dch, their site is just a template. They didn't even bother to change the default graphics or flash. If you are going to use a template, which I completely agree with, do a little customizing.

I would have to disagree with dch, their site is just a template. They didn't even bother to change the default graphics or flash. If you are going to use a template, which I completely agree with, do a little customizing.

Well... that's your opinion, but most gamers are not going to care whether the site is template based or not.

His site looks user friendly, and simple that is all that is required really.

Well... that's your opinion, but most gamers are not going to care whether the site is template based or not.

His site looks user friendly, and simple that is all that is required really.

Sick Puppy, the site converts and the number one reason we get when asking why did you choose us is we have a nice website.

What is your conversion rate for unique monthly visitors?

You should stay away from the free software stuff. If you don't believe me, just view Mani Admin's site or go to http://www.milw0rm.com and do a search for your website's software to see how many exploits have been discovered.

you made me laugh at that comment, take a look for MySQL or MsSQL exploits.... quite a few more that are even more destructive, most of them with the buffer overflow give you root access to a Linux server, or admin access with ability to rdp in Windows.

Having the most update to date version of everything is always the best practice. You are going to get vulnerabilities in free or paid software, look at all the updates and releases vBulletin puts out every year, or even WHMCS/TCADMIN because of sql/php vulnerabilities.

Sorry if I hit a nerve, but I make a living exploiting large companies software, firewalls, servers, switches and routers, etc... and you want to know the bottom line of what I tell them they need to do? Update their soft/hard/firmware to the latest versions.

Sorry, I could rant even more about your whole post since it was pretty ignorant, but I will let you do a search on your own for php, my/ms sql, windows, Linux, IOS, centos, .net, etc.. on your own time via milworm.

No offense but having access to the code to search for vulnerabilities is different than guessing what the code is. Not sure how much you really know about the issue you are weighing in on.

edited- I should also mention a secure Linux server is very difficult to break into using simple MySQL exploits. Having root login tied to certain IPs, disabling direct root login and restricting certain php functions will ensure no one gets in.

Last time I checked MySQL, PHP, and Linux were all free ;) lol

Yes there are and will be exploits in every piece of code written, but when its paid code there is someone with a financial interest in patching those exploits and letting there customers know to fix it.

With free code the code junkies will likely eventually come out with a fix, but its people fixing there own system then letting everyone else know how they did it, or providing a download of the fix.

Free most definitely has its place, but the user must be aware of what they are using and how to handle it.

Archived