API not utilizing information passed to it

studeggle

I have opened a suppot ticket, but since its the holidays I figure I'll post here too to see if someone else with nothing better to do on the holidays but cater to customers and browse forums has had a simular situation and knows a fix.

I have had automation fully working, recently it quit.

The error is "-1 - System.Exception: You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)"

Now if I look at the last command in billingapi.lastcommand.txt it includes game_id, and datacenter_id that are valid so WHMCS is passing them to the web server. But if I look in billingapi.txt there is no game_id so the web server is not utilizing them.

I have tried taking allowed services sky high.

I have tried switching to tcadmin_advanced module.

I have added every single IP that the system could possibly be seeing to both the allowed login IPs and automation IPs

All to no avail

And as stated at the start of this ticket automation was fully working. Last change was to the master servers IP not sure if any have gone through since then.

Got the same error today :D

"You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid."

Check your product setup on whmcs ->

The game id, slots, datacenter id, etc

also check the file -> BillingAPI.Errors.txt on the web server (TCADMIN), and billingapi.lastcommand.txt.

If you need more help just ask :D

if you need remote help send me an email.

Now if I look at the last command in billingapi.lastcommand.txt it includes game_id, and datacenter_id that are valid so WHMCS is passing them to the web server. But if I look in billingapi.txt there is no game_id so the web server is not utilizing them.

Have checked them, WHMCS is passing the info but then it is not being used.

I was getting that same error the other day when doing a test setup i was using the non advance version,

Then i tried the advanced version and everything is going smooth now

How did you get the web servers api config to update?

Cheers

By hand, downloaded it off the web server, and off the remotes and went through and updated the information in it.

NOTE: you can not stick a remote config on the web server they have different setups, but any value that exists in both should be the same.

Kaosk,

Your webs api config is correct if tcadmin advanced will work. That simply indicates that iether you didn't enter the correct information in the correct spots in WHMCS for the regular tcadmin module, or somehow you corrupted its file. Later not that likely but I guess it could happen.

Whats the deal. Does TCA like randomly decide the block API installs? Now mine is doing it. I haven't changed a damn thing. Man this is frustrating.

Module Command Error
System.Exception: You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

Archived