Cannot Create Servers through WHMCS

tehrichie

Module Command Error

System.Exception: You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

Receiving this error. Searched around on here for some success stories but haven't found any yet. I don't even think the information is being passed to TCAdmin. I believe I have configured everything correctly, adding the web servers IP to the billing API plugin section, as well as adding the server to WHMCS.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Module Command Error

System.Exception: You did not send a game or voice server id or the data was not valid. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

Receiving this error. Searched around on here for some success stories but haven't found any yet. I don't even think the information is being passed to TCAdmin. I believe I have configured everything correctly, adding the web servers IP to the billing API plugin section, as well as adding the server to WHMCS.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks.

This error is cause by not having the correct game id in the module setting.

Example:

Game ID:BF1942DC

gameid.jpg.e60e7ded6f2b84bce39c11971808457d.jpg

Archived