Fraud - Possibility

domain: nexeontech.com

created: 23-Jul-2008

last-changed: 24-Jul-2009

registration-expiration: 23-Jul-2010

The "secure" url link points to an insecure page.

Based on them using an illegal or suspended billing license I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing my personal data..

Nexeon does not even cater to individuals, only companies. The WHMCS link is there for future use and for previous clients in the past. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Currently, things are handled in the books as most business is conducted locally or via contracts with other businesses. The website is new and should be treated as such (including the login area).

Rich, there are multiple items hosted on the secure URL. Attempting to go directly to it will result in a "forbidden" error.

All future questions and concerns should be forwarded to PR or Sales, depending on the type of inquiry.

Regards,

Charles

I'd suggest turning off outside access until you can have the major errors resolved. Looking like you are using pirated software can realy hurt your business.

Easiest way to do this is link to folder ranther then index or default folder. Then go in and place a temporary file that says the area is being worked on and set it as the first default page in that folder. Then when you are done and ready for costomers in the area simply delete the temporary file and away you go. ;)

There is no possibility of this being fraud. I got the web dev to change the frontend while the client backend is under maintenance.

As an online based company, I would imagine that you would know how to use PayPal and that a verified account of numerous years of age with a good seller reputation would be a good indicator about what is going on. If you don't trust PayPal's system, don't use it to accept or make payments.

Regards,

Charles

There is no possibility of this being fraud. I got the web dev to change the frontend while the client backend is under maintenance.

As an online based company, I would imagine that you would know how to use PayPal and that a verified account of numerous years of age with a good seller reputation would be a good indicator about what is going on. If you don't trust PayPal's system, don't use it to accept or make payments.

Regards,

Charles

Alright thanks for the help :)

Agreed. Today anyone with internet access can start a "business" so you can never be too careful. It's always best to check around before doing business if you aren't comfortable. Nothing against the company discussed here, This is just a general rule of thumb. However, I'm sure it's appreciated that you addressed this personally. That at least demonstrates something. :)

Good luck

Archived