TCAdmin Authentication Script?

Anzix

Hello, does any know how to create a log in script that uses TCAdmin authentication then passes the user onto another page once logged in.

I want to use a log in form which checks the user name and passwords against TCAdmin then once it verifies the credentials it passes the user onto another page which only allows the authenticated users.

I looked at the multi-login thread, but I'm not sure if it does the same thing.

** Never mind ** I think the integrated login script posted here (http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=3408) should work as long as I change the redirect URL. But is there anyway to have the redirect page make sure the user is authenticated?

Perhaps so, but someone looking for this help on the same issue in the future won't be able to access the info without contacting you. It's much better to leave the details here for all to see, now and in the future.

Perhaps so, but someone looking for this help on the same issue in the future won't be able to access the info without contacting you. It's much better to leave the details here for all to see, now and in the future.

Exactly. That's the whole point of a community forum.

• 9 months later...

Archived