bf2 with bf2cc reconfig

iceraven721

I am having a bit of trouble and going through the files on this site I havn't found a solution yet. A while back I successfully got bf2cc to work on tcadmin. but then I cancelled tcadmin for a while and when I repurchased it for some reason I cannot get it to work anymore. I hve tried everything from changing the executable path to changing the default config files, and I can't seem to find the solution. Could somebody help me out with getting them to work?

Thanks.

EDIT:

I have added some images of the file structure and the tca settings so if you see something wrong let me know

filestructure.thumb.jpg.ca9de90bd15d7fc64da45510b8e64da5.jpg

tcasettings.thumb.jpg.6a074f2f6f2ea5cce184a9936421e968.jpg

Edited by iceraven721

Hey Iceraven ;)

I just reinstalled TCAdmin as well... Here on the forums I've found a configuration for BF2+BF2CC. It works flawlessly! Make sure you install BF2CCD to a folder called bf2cc in your default BF2 Game Install Folder. It defaultly sets the BF2CC username to - admin and password to - password

Here attached I have the config (Just import it, and overwrite the default BF2 Server Config)

Battlefield 2 - Non Ranked v1.41.txt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use