Counter strike Source Urgency Hackers Lagging Servers..

xcat2008

Good Nights ... Sorry if I'm not asking the right place ... Are the Portuguese hack servers .... the server is 2000 with the ping .. etc ... impossible play .... The most fun and that and so in the Counter Strike Source .... From different companies ... this being my one ..... What a solution? Urgent! Thanks

Edited by xcat2008

Excuse my bad English .... The servers are being attacked css ... in several companies "GSP ".... One and My .... How to Stop The Hackers? Some script? Something like that? Please need help ...

12341324.jpg

635468465.jpg

I have 3 Cpu's ... and in some servers and so .... By the logic we are being attacked .... The doors of the servers .... I think ... Any suggestions? Please Help ... See the pings Thhks

Edited by xcat2008

Excuse my bad English .... The servers are being attacked css ... in several companies "GSP ".... One and My .... How to Stop The Hackers? Some script? Something like that? Please need help ...

12341324.jpg

635468465.jpg

I have 3 Cpu's ... and in some servers and so .... By the logic we are being attacked .... The doors of the servers .... I think ... Any suggestions? Please Help ... See the pings Thhks

On the same machine I have COD4 servers COD5 CS1.6 Etc. .. This Good .... So for the Counter Strike Source, which are very Lag .... What is suppose Hackers .... Please help this Subject

5641653126.jpg

It doesn't necessarily mean that they're being hacked, it could be a network issue which is causing the extremely high latency, or possibly your local connection.

And no connection .... And in many companies ... which are housed in various sites .... Hackers are .... If someone is within the subject please help ..... I just showed a server .... How can a machine so 2 or 3 servers have high ping and the rest is good? and then the other is bad and ... etc ... The connection is the same .. and also the machine .....

It could be a various amount of issues, poorly coded mods can cause these issues. I see that the servers have a vast amount of mods on. Try disabling the mods and see how that helps.

It has nothing to do with the mods ..... Already all off .... Are the doors to ping the servers css .... Ja was a mill and things ...

Try exploit coverup for a start :

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/exploit

make sure sv_cheats is at 0

Are ur servers crashing or just gettin lagged?

Good night .... It lagged ... because of these exploits such ... attacks by the MS dos ... I am not sure ... what they do ... I know and that is so lagados The servers that acabao below to go ... Tc admin in this fine, the console with no errors ... with or without mods ... I said conseguiao the server port through the Motor atrophy of Counter strike source .... I do not know .. I know that and still have very ping ... and this purpose and ... This all ok with computers and the data center ... Attacks can be so .... Stupid people with nothing to do ... So please help ....

EDIT: For craches I use this: block_crash (CSS Overflow)

Edited by xcat2008

There is no magic cure all script! How many times and ways must that be said, you must be able to assertain what is being done to the server for someone else to tell you what script (if there is one, not everything can be stopped by scipts) you can use to fix it.

There is no magic cure all script! How many times and ways must that be said, you must be able to assertain what is being done to the server for someone else to tell you what script (if there is one, not everything can be stopped by scipts) you can use to fix it.

Imagine setting up a server on your computer now, which is housed in one data ... This all to go well ... Ping Tick rate etc ... All original ... But suddenly .... Begins with a very high ping ... Until that down .... When you found that computers and the internet connection is ok ... Tc appears in the running but the admin server with ping both ultimately go down ... What do you think? Hackers ..... The problem is that this is happening here in portugal .... Not just a company ... The problem is there ... could put the problem in datacebter ... but are not housed in the same place ... I would like to know a way to block these attacks ... And that so and even .... in Counter Strike source In rsto of all the games that run very well .... with the same machine ..

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use