Question on setting up WHMCS + TCAdmin

CrimsonGT

So I am following this WHMCS documentation on how to set it all up. http://wiki.whmcs.com/TCAdmin Question I ran into is this...

At the bottom it says "Configurable Options" that you can use to let the user choose player slots, private/public, etc. My question is does the tcadmin integration look for these exact names to get the player slots, private/public, branding and so on when doing the order? As in, if I changed it from the listed "Game Slots" to "Player Slots" would it no longer work?

My problem is I have created an external order form that just passes all of the information to WHMCS, and if this is the case, I will need to have multiple configurable options for game slots to make it also work properly with my external orderform.

You need to change your Configurable Option in whmcs to something like this:

PUB10|Public 10 Slot

PUB12|Public 12 Slot

you can change the red text to whatever you want as your client will not see the PUB10|

to make private slots you would do this:

PRI10|10 slot private

the PUB10 option passes the number of slots to TCA

So I am following this WHMCS documentation on how to set it all up. http://wiki.whmcs.com/TCAdmin Question I ran into is this...

At the bottom it says "Configurable Options" that you can use to let the user choose player slots, private/public, etc. My question is does the tcadmin integration look for these exact names to get the player slots, private/public, branding and so on when doing the order? As in, if I changed it from the listed "Game Slots" to "Player Slots" would it no longer work?

My problem is I have created an external order form that just passes all of the information to WHMCS, and if this is the case, I will need to have multiple configurable options for game slots to make it also work properly with my external orderform.

Which module are you using, TCadmin Advanced or TCAdmin

Archived